Earn $ 10,000 A Week In Your Underwear - Internet Marketing Promises To Trust Or Not? Truth Revealed

Earn $ 10,000 A Week In Your Underwear - Internet Marketing Promises To Trust Or Not? Truth Revealed [ad_1]
Last week I saw this statement in an online Ad, "Earn $ 10,000 a Week In Your Underwear" and it reminded me about what I did wrong for so long.

I have been struggling for a long time, unfortunately trying to get something working online and I know that I am not alone with this struggle. When I finally tried everything I could think about and it was still not working, I took the leap and jumped on a "Getting Rich Quick" promises like the statement above in a desperate attempt to get a few dollar back.

What happened? It did not work and I had lost more money. This went on for some time and needless to say, I lost all hope.

I left the whole mess and decided not to do it again. I was finished with internet marketing. The problem was that I could not get it out of my head, I felt like a failure. I knew that other people could do it, so why could not I? What was wrong with me?





When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

I tried to forget about internet marketing but some part of me was still looking for an opportunity to continue. One day when checking my mails I found a coaching offer from an internet marketer in the UK. He talked about the fundamental things that needs to be in place before you can start being successful, the psychology behind internet marketing plus that he was very natural in his way of communicating.

I immediately knew that I could not make it without a mentor but I was so scared to make another mistake. I left it to think about for a few days. However, the day came when I went back to that mail and clicked the link to the sign-up page. I was sweating when I took out the credit card and I did not tell my wife who would not agree with me as we barely could pay our monthly bills.

With shaking fingers I pushed in those numbers and clicked Submit. It was accepted and done. Now I had no way out, except succeeding.

Easy in the beginning.

Everything exceeded my expectations and I was taken step by step through the basics with incredible clarity and many times I thought, I already knew this but I really did not. However, one day I had this "Ahaa" experience, suddenly knowing that I was creating a business with a whole system behind it, not only a website with some random offers.

Now I understand that the online business is no different from any other business. If you do not know how to walk - you can not run and if you do not get the basics in internet marketing right - you can not make money.



Simple, is not it?

It is such an incredible experience to know that you are on the right track and not just shooting in the dark. At this time I am only making small drops of money but the drops can develop into a pond and finally into a river.

I found the confidence to tell my wife about what I am doing which I am not sure was a good idea, she is now expecting me to succeed which puts a lot of new pressure on me.

To be fair I must let you know that there are great systems and software out there that can help you make more money but if you try to use them without having your basic online business in place, it will not work.

[ad_2]

Source by Mats Loefkvist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alcohol, Aging, and Curing Cancer